ABSC provides content producers brand integration strategies to meet the needs of marketers seeking “above the clutter” positions for their products and services. Content integration, both in the form of product immersion within entertainment offerings yield high recall, while simultaneously directing audiences to relevant brand characteristics, features and competitive attributes. Contracted by such brands as Wal-Mart, JC Penney, Toyota Motors and General Motors, we have conceived and produced television and online content solutions that breached the limitations of the traditional thirty second spot. Over a decade of experience in national advertising sales was crucial in developing integrated content programming that garnered two Telly Awards in the process.
Our Brand Integration Strategies
ABSC actively engages all stake-holders in the consumer chain in order to determine the best course of action in creating a compelling brand story.
- Address the brand goals, obstacles and brand alternatives competing for audience pocketbooks
- Analyze consumption habits, retail environment and touch-point relevant to targeted demographics, lifestyle affiliations, media consumption behaviours and entertainment choices
- Incorporate brand attributes into engaging content, complete with modules that extend the content life-cycles in the form of user-generated-content solicitations, sweepstakes, contests and events
Our strategic partnerships with brands have had the dual benefit of offsetting production costs, as well as augment marketing reach via the partnering brand’s activation process before and during the broadcast term.
Content Integration and the Chinese Consumer Market
ABSC offers in-depth insights into the consumer markets in China, particularly among the lucrative 18-24 demographic segments, to develop brand integration strategies. The benefits of brand integration in China are even more pronounced than in domestic markets:
- Brand integration programs can in many instances, bypass stringent regulations governing traditional advertising
- Brand integrated content benefits from content sharing (both legitimate and illicit) that exists in both the affluent and developing regions